Thursday 4 November 2021

Writing Test: Lockdown with my whānau

 Task description: Today we completed a writing test online which was a little bit different to normal! Our topic was to write a recount about a time with our whānau during lockdown. My recount that I wrote can be found below. Please feel free to leave me a positive comment on my blog.

So on a normal monday i was just in my bed still sleeping cause it was still quite early in the morning.

But then out of nowhere I was told to get out of bed and I was really confused because who just wants to wake up at seven in the morning until my mom told me that we were going on a trip. 

Now in my mind i was still sleepy so i thought it was gonna be some really boring trip because i never have fun trips or my mind just is really lazy and doesn’t want to go on the trip.

Until my mom said we are going to the sky tower!!!!

Now I was jumping everywhere cause I was so excited that I was about to scream until I lost my voice.

I jumped everywhere that it made my mom think i was monkey but then yes i did calm down for a while,

Now before you go on trips you have to shower right?
So that's what I did of course.

While that i put some sunscreen on and my favourite hat on.
After that i realised it's not even time to go yet so i was quite in a mood cause i did all of those things really quickly.

Anyways, I just watched some random cat videos on my phone and look at my dream shoes that I will never get.

Ok now for a while after that my friend Sumlun came.(her english name is roselet)

Now when i saw her i even jumped faster and higher cause she was one of my closest friends even though she lives far away where we live but oh well.

Me and Roselet were just jumping up and down everywhere and even in the park cause we were so excited.

Now after a while we were ready to go( for last) And we both went in the train back to go

Which was really sad cause I wanted to go with her but yea.

While in the car,the car was also really excited cause the car went vroom real fast.

Then when we got there we were supposed to go into this building to go to the sky tower. 

There were some boring parts like waiting or having to wait in line but finally we were in the sky tower.

First we went in this elevator which scared me since I have a fear of heights!!!

Me and my friend were holding tight together until we reached there.

Now the first part that i saw was a drawing room aka for kids.

Me and my friend were just making silly faces and just stamping everywhere on someone's paper.

Now yes i had to say sorry which i actually meant it but my friend was still doing stamps but on my paper which i did the same on her’s.

Now on the next level we were just looking at the view which made me even more scared cause my mind out of nowhere just went.

Heyy..Umm the glass is gonna break.

Now thats what my friend thought too and we were both behind our dads which was really embarrassing but you know i was only 5 at that point.

While that my dad said how about we leave for now and now let's go to the shops at Sylvia park. 

Now when we were at Sylvia park we were so hungry that we ended up having 2 ice creams or 3 but yeah.

Now my favourite part was when I was at the boat area. There were so many fancy boats.


Now while after we ate our ice creams we had a rest of course and then we went to go do some golf and i was just watching my dad and my friends dad playing golf while we just talked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.