Wednesday 31 March 2021

Camp Thank You Letter


Task description:
For this task we had to think of someone who helped us during camp. I decided to write my letter to Mrs Sio because she was my camp teacher and she made sure we had lots of fun. Please check out my letter below. 


Cing Cing
130 Pt England Road
Pt England
Auckland
1072


                                                                                                         

Mrs Migi Sio
130 Pt England Road
Pt England Road
Pt England
1072

Wednesday 31st March 2021.

Dear Mrs Migi Sio

I want to thank you for keeping me safe and being with you the most. I also want to thank you again for giving up your time.

I really appreciate you for making sure I'm safe and made sure that everyone is safe in our camp group for the week. 

I am thankful for teaching us dance and when to do it the right time. If i didn’t know when to do the dance movements in the right time. I could look so embarrassing in front of everyone and be last place.


Yours sincerely,

Cing Cing

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.