Friday 29 May 2020

level 2 back at school.

level 2 back a school.
On a windy cold night I was just sitting on my bed playing Math Whizz until my mum came in my bed room.She told me that i had to sleep.I told her why.Then my mum said ''because you have school''and I was in shock!  I was so shock that I brushed my teeth so fast.Went to my bedroom to put on
my p-j's on and then went to bed.My family never saw me like that but they didn't care.The
next day.It was the day I was so ready for today.I had my lunch.my water bottle.And even my Chromebook just in case.But when I came down the hall there were x's and i thought to myself why are those there.Then i realised that the school had a little.I went to my class and then Maddy my best friend told me to sit here and i asked why? And she just said just do it and then days moved on and I was getting the hang of It and i feel happy even though the school had change a little I'm still happy here our some things you have to do in level 2 right now.
1.you have your own things
2.you have to sit on your own chair
3.you have your own table (but don't worry you will have some friends on your table)
4.when you go to the park only 20 at a time
I won't tell all of the rules but hope you enjoyed my story about me going back at school at level 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.